Thank you for your interest in giving...
The following are ways in which you can help support our school.
Monarch is a 501 non-profit public charter school, however, unlike public schools, we do not get the same funding from Federal sources. It's truly dependent on the support of it's members as well as the community it serves. You can make a donation online, by mail, or in out office.
All Parents are invited to become a member of the Booster Club. As a member you have opportunities to voice your ideas as well as participate in the planning and fundraising of Monarch Charter School events. Many things like field trips and graduation parties wouldn't be possible without the help of our Booster Club Parents and Volunteers.
Contact this years President for more information: TBD
RAFFLE, FOOD, AND OTHER WAYS TO GIVE
Every year we have events and raffles which need donations. Raffle Items include:
1. The Back to School Night raffles and fundraiser (Gift baskets, Tools, Movie Tickets, Gift Certificates, Memberships, and Day Passes)
2. Harvest Festival (Candy, Cupcakes, specialized builds, and Trunk' R Treat Decorating)
3. Winter Concert (Desserts, Food, and Drinks, Raffle items)
4. Annual Yard Sale (Always in May, donations of bikes, games, household items, etc.)
5. 8th Grade Field Trip and Graduation (Funding, Food, Drinks, etc)
Regular donations of snacks & supplies for classes are always welcome!